IT'S ALMOST HERE
K. H. MIN TAEKWONDO
SUMMER CAMPS 2020
The way we do it is...
We lead with inspired standards and base all of our programs on the Martial Arts philosophy; Respect, patience, integrity, perseverance, confidence and indomitable spirit.
Each child benefits from endless possibilities when they attend our camps.
Each weekly camp will include:
- 4 (30 minute) lessons in which the basic fundamentals of Taekwondo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu will be taught
- Daily outings to local parks and green spaces (weather permitting)
- One field trip per week (Locations TBA by June 15th)
- Lunch and movie Fridays (lunch and drink will be provided each Friday)
Activities that no other summer camp or daycare offers!
Summary of our Summer Camp experience
|What we teach:||
|7:00AM - 9:00AM|
9:00AM - 4:30PM
|Pick-up Time:||4:30PM - 6:00PM|
|Food:||Lunch, water bottle and 2 snacks must be provided by parents each day|
* except for lunch on Friday
(all other snacks and water bottles that day must be provided by the parents)
Week 1 (4 day camp) June 29th to July 3rd
Week 2 July 6th to July 10th
Week 3 July 13th to July 17th
Week 4 July 20th to July 24th
Week 5 July 27th to July 31st
We will be closed the week of August 3rd to August 7th.
Summer Camps will resume on Monday, August 10th
Week 6 August 10th to August 14th
Week 7 August 17th to August 21st
Week 8 August 24th to August 28th
|Camp Fee:||Cost per week: $197.00 + GST ($206.85)|
Week 1 is $167.00 + GST ( $175.35)
Weekly prices may be subject to change due to various field trips/ events
Before & After School members :
Please contact the office for your special pricing